Concourse Bar, Sydney, NSW
A rare gem located in the heart of the CBD, right at Wynyard Station. The Concourse Bar, once known as the York bar, has been polished, updated and totally renovated.
The Concourse Bar has a vibrant main bar, private areas for that special catch up and large screen TVs throughout where you can watch all of the major sporting events and current entertainment news. Drop by for a game of pool, enjoy a quick lunch, a drink before you head home. Screens with live State Rail timetables mean you will never miss your train again!
Map to venue
Concourse Bar runs the following events:
Location: Wynyard Station, Sydney, NSW, Australia
QueenSix Poker Player Terms & Conditions
- Only persons over 18 entitled to enter QueenSix affiliated venues are eligible to enter.
- QueenSix must ratify any external deal made between players for the awarding of prize money. No deal is permitted before Heads Up play. The most equal deal QueenSix will ratify is a 60/40 split of the remaining prize pool; the game must be played to completion
- The Management of QueenSix and the Tournament Host both reserve the right to refuse any application for entry into a tournament.
- By becoming a member of QueenSix, the member authorises QueenSix or a third party to the unconditional use of the member’s name, suburb, image and likeness (including photographs and video footage) for the purpose of promoting and advertising QueenSix, its other products and services, a partner venue or any third party without further consideration, notice or review.
- All tournaments will be played on one or more QueenSix approved tables with QueenSix approved equipment, the number of tables being determined by the number of entries received for a particular tournament.
- QueenSix determines seating arrangements for all tournaments played on QueenSix tables.
- All bets will be made with approved QueenSix tournament chips. Tournament chips in the possession of an entrant at the conclusion of a particular tournament will remain the property of QueenSix.
- Tournament hosts will consider the best interest of the game and fairness as paramount in the decision-making process. The Tournament Hosts can, on special circumstances, dictate that the technical interpretation of the rules be ignored in the interest of fairness. The Tournament Host’s decision is final.
- Talking on mobile phones is not allowed at the table. Players may answer a call at the table, but must immediately leave the table to continue the conversation and not return until the call is completed, folding every hand in the process and submitting any forced blind bets and antes.
- Texting or reading texts at the table is acceptable only if out of the hand.
- To maintain balanced tables throughout the duration of the tournament, at the discretion of the Tournament Director entrants may be re-seated. Entrants must promptly move to the table as requested or risk incurring a penalty.
- All chips must be visibly displayed at all times. Players may not have tournament chips in their pockets at any time.
- The QueenSix Host may penalize any entrant who fails to comply with these regulations or whose behaviours compromises the integrity or the proper conduct of the tournament, including but not limited to the following: -
- Abuse of employees or other entrants, either verbally or physically;
- An entrant revealing the content of their hand to another entrant(s) when the betting round is not complete;
- Exposing hole card(s) with action pending.
- Advising another entrant how to play a hand or discussion of the particular hand in play prior to action being complete by any player on the table whether in the hand or not ;
- Soft-play/collusion occurs (the Tournament Director reserves the right to read any unexposed hands to determine whether or not soft-play / collusion has occurred);
- Deliberately miscalling a hand;
- Sitting in the wrong seat;
- Involving more than one player in their hand;
- Acting out of turn;
- Using profanity and obscene language;
- Penalties imposed may be as follows:
An entrant who does not take their allotted seat at the start of the tournament or is absent from play, and is not disqualified, will have all antes, blinds and forced bets deducted from the set amount of their tournament chips for each round of wagering until they take their allotted seat. The entrant’s position at the table will be dealt in and retain all rights as if they were at the table.
A player's final position will determine points for the leaderboard, however an absent player is not eligible to win money or prizes. In the event of a player being absent at the conclusion of a tounrnament and finishing in the money/prizes, their prize will be awarded to the next finishing player. If that player was already eligible for a prize, their prize will be awarded to the next on the list, and so on until all prizes are awarded to players in attendance.
QueenSix reserves the right to ban any means of advertising including apparel which contains obscene images or words or is otherwise deemed inappropriate by QueenSix.
To the maximum extent permitted by law and without affecting any rights which cannot be excluded under the Fair Trading Act 1987 (NSW) and the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), QueenSix (including the Tournament Host) shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever that may arise from any decision of the Tournament Host.
These Terms & Conditions may change at any time without warning or notification.
- One or more hands or rounds of play (blinds, antes and/or forced bets to be forfeited).
- 10 to 60 minutes away from the table (blinds, antes and/or forced bets to be forfeited).
- Disqualification from tournament.